Monday 17 November 2014

Unworthy by Joanne Armstrong

Sandra Richardson of "Jeanz Read n Review" book blog has written a glowing review of Unworthy, and gave it five stars on Goodreads. Here is an excerpt of her review, the rest of which you can find over on her blog.
"This book is so action packed as well as emotionally packed in places too. Arcadia may be marked Unworthy but that doesn't mean she has no morals or standards she keeps and holds others up to. There is a real twist near the end of the book, it really has you saying "oh, wow!" You really couldn't guess at it. I really loved reading this book. I thought the characters of Alex and Arcadia were great, so thought out well and how they react to one another, and their friendship blossoms during the arduous journey they have to undertake.
I could seriously go on and on and on about this book I loved it sooo much! If the next book had been available I would have been asking when I could read it right away. Nearer the end of the book we meet those who "govern" and make the rules for hubbites to follow and see how they react to Arcadia. Arcadia is certainly left with a lot to think about right at the very end of the book. Is she up to the task that lies ahead of her? Can she change how their society works at the moment? I think she can, and I hope Alex will be at her side to help her through it too. There's so many questions still to be answered, as well as others to arise and be answered too.
So did I enjoy the book? I loved it, every chapter, and every word, I loved all the characters, even the nasty ones were great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment